Updated on April 12, 2022
We all know that fruits and vegetables are one of the best sources of nutrition. If someone does not like to eat fruits or vegetables one can enjoy its nutrition through juices.
That is the reason why Juicers are getting fame among people day by day.
Selecting a good juicer which can preserve maximum nutrition is important.
As we know there are different types of juicers in the market and while buying it we are confused that what juicer will be the best to preserve as much nutrition as possible.
Do you know that cold press juicers are best known because maximum nutrition is preserved while juicing? The answer to how nutrition is preserved while using a cold press juicer lies in it’s working.
Why Cold Press Juicer Is Better?
A cold press juicer works in such a way by using the best juicing method that it separates fibre of vegetables and fruits and meanwhile it retains all the vital nutrients of the product.
When enzymes and nutrients are heated they get destroyed and centrifugal and other normal juicers produce more heat as they require more power for moving their large blades.
While cold press juicer presses the fruits and vegetables and extracts all the vital nutrients from the product as there is no friction of heat produced.
Merits of Having a Cold Press Juicer
If you’re looking for some good reasons that why should you buy a cold press juicer, then you may be helped by the following lines:
- Cold press juicers contain customized components. That is one of the reasons why cold press juicers are not so expensive and with less rate cold press juicers gives you almost all the nutrients being extracted from the product.
- Conventional juicers usually oxide the nutrients and fibres present in any fruit or vegetable. Because too much heat is produced while spinning those big sharp blades and that heat damages fibre and other vital nutrients. But Cold press juicers using pressing technique does not produce a lot of heat and thus preserves fibres and nutrients from heat.
- Cold press juicers do not produce a loud noise. These juicers have low-speed pressing and thus it produces a low sound and in that way, no one is disturbed even if they are sleeping.
- One of the benefits of having a cold press juicer is that it yields more juice as compared to normal or centrifugal juicers. With a large quantity of juice cold press juicer also preserves the quality of juice.
- When the blockage occurs in the juicers, cold press juicers have a reverse motor option that can easily clear the blockage. This feature can’t be matched by any other conventional juicer.
Demerits of Having a Cold Press Juicer
- There is a small chute in cold press juicers and only a specific size of product could enter through that chute. So at first, the product should be cut down into small pieces which result in taking a more preparation time.
- Cold press juicers take more time extracting juice from fruits or vegetables as it uses a pressing technique to extract more juice.
- Cold press juicers are usually bigger than other normal or centrifugal juicers.
- While drinking the juice you may find a lot of pulps or solids in it.
Hi, I am Alee Marton I am in the industry of kitchen products for almost 7 years. I have tested more than 20000 different gadgets used in kitchen for ease of work. I am here to share my experience and help you select the best product for your kitchen.