Updated on April 12, 2022
Protein powder is a popular supplement required for the building of enzymes, muscle, and many hormones in the body.
Protein powder may help in weight loss and building new and powerful muscles.
Protein powder is an essential source of protein especially when your good protein intake food is limited.
Benefits of protein powder
Protein is one of the important building blocks of hair, skin, muscles in short every body part will work properly in the presence of enzymes.
There are the following health benefits of protein powder that are beneficial for you:
Protein powder is used to make shakes that are used to control appetite and decrease hunger. This powder acts in two different ways, protein works directly on the hunger hormone. Protein suppresses the secretion of hunger hormones and you don’t have to take food from time to time.
On the other hand, protein powder intake will make you feel full all day, 20 grams of protein will keep you full for a whole day, and your hunger will decrease up to 50%. This powder will help you to eat less and lose more fat.
Increase metabolism and muscle growth
High protein intake helps in the increase of metabolism and burning of calories in a greater ratio. This will increase the metabolic rate because it will burn fats not calories.
When you are on diet you may lose your muscle that will slow down your metabolism rate. If you want to make your muscle again then protein powder helps you a lot.
Ways to mix protein powder without a blender
Protein is not only used to increase weight; weight will be increased only when intake of protein is done after large meals. Under normal conditions, protein is only required for the healthy growth of the body and muscles. Protein powder can be mixed in different ways:
In this method, only a closed glass bottle with a lid is required. Follow these steps to make a protein shake:
- An essential condition is to put protein powder in an airtight container. This will help in preventing the formation of lumps that may form during the formation of drink without a blender.
- In the bottle add low-fat milk, honey, and protein powder at the same time.
- Close the lid properly, so that there is no chance of spilling ingredients.
- Shake the bottle vigorously and your protein drink is ready for use.
You can blend protein powder without a blender in a spill-proof coffee mug. Some simple steps will give you your protein drink:
- Hold the coffee mug and add crushed ice into it.
- Add coffee powder to the mug and shake it vigorously.
- Continuous shaking will help in the mixing of all the lumps that may develop in case of improper mixing.
In the last method, you can mix your coffee powder to make your protein shake for proper health and skin growth. Following this method will remove every possibility of the formation of a lump.
- Mix the powder with some liquid and make a thick, smooth paste.
- While mixing continue to add yogurt, cream, and milk to avoid any lump formation.
- This will make a perfect protein powder for your diet.
Other tools for blending protein powder
If you want to make a protein shake without using a blender then several tools can be used to make a perfect, lump-free protein shake, some tolls are given as:
- Whisk in the other alternative for protein mixing.
- You can simply put all the ingredients in the container.
- Proper whisking will mix all the ingredients completely, this is easy and you can get your required consistency in drinks.
- Cleaning of the whisk is easy and you can hand work out while mixing with a whisk.
- A spoon may be used to make your protein drink, for this add a little amount of protein powder in the container and stir it.
- Continuous addition of powder and liquid will help you in keeping lumps away from the drink. A butter knife and fork work in the same way.
Types of protein powder
There are different types of protein powder that can be blended in a better way without any blender. Some common and nutrient-rich protein powders are as follows:
Whey protein powder
Whey protein powder is one of the best quality amino acids powder and helps in the development of muscle proteins.
Whey proteins have high nutritional value, easily digestible, and absorbed quickly as compared to other protein powder. This protein powder has a high content of lactokinins that helps lower high blood pressure levels.
Soy protein powder
Soy protein is the only nutrient that has a plant origin and high content of protein. Due to the high level of estrogens, this protein powder helps in bodybuilding. This protein powder helps in lowering the level of cholesterol and preventing the risk of cancer. Soy protein is a complete protein that helps in lowering body weight.
Casein protein powder
Casein protein is a powder that is similar to whey protein but has origin from milk and milk derivatives. The growth rate is high during sleeping or bedtime, so taking casein protein supplies you with a continuous amount of amino acids that will promote muscle growth.
Casein has a dairy origin so this protein powder is used in the development and protection of your tooth.
Protein powder can be mixed in different ways and in different liquids to obtain maximum benefits. Different additives will help in making a perfect drink for you. If water is added to protein powder it will be a source of hydration and also help in weight loss.
Different types of milk can be added for making a perfect protein shake like cow milk, soy milk, and almond milk can be added into your protein powder. This will add more calories and fat and help in weight gain.
In this article, we have explained your need to get protein powder. But don’t worry if you don’t have a blender, this article is all about how to mix protein powder without shaker.
There are several ways available that will make the perfect drink and in the same way, they are also a source of workout for you.
- Related Article: My Breville Juicer Stopped Working
- Related Article: Quietest Single Serve Blender
- Related Article: Why Cold Press Juicer Is Better
Hi, I am Alee Marton I am in the industry of kitchen products for almost 7 years. I have tested more than 20000 different gadgets used in kitchen for ease of work. I am here to share my experience and help you select the best product for your kitchen.