Updated on April 12, 2022
Having fruits and vegetables in your everyday diet results in having a healthy and nutritious meal. Most of the vital nutrients are found in Fruits and Vegetables. Some people do not like to eat fruits or vegetables specially.
For such kind of people, it is easy to complete their nutrition from juices of the same fruits or vegetables. Because of these people juices have earned popularity as they are easy to consume and you can get all the vital nutrients of the product.
Now the question rises, which juicer would be the best for nutrition preservation? or how to choose a cold press juicer. Well everyone knows now that in preservation of Fibers and all of the vital nutrients cold press juicers are the best.
As they work in such a way that almost all of the fibers and nutrients are extracted without any damage.
While selecting a cold press juicer you need to keep in mind that how it works and would that be suitable for you or require some other juicer who’s working would be different and it’s merits and demerits would be change.
How To Choose A Cold Press Juicer
The pulp of fruit or vegetable is squeezed by the juicer when it passes through the shaft of auger. The reason why minimum oxidation is occurred while extraction of juice from cold press juicer is that cold press juicers extracts at the speed of 40-80 RPM which is a speed at which minimum heat is produced.
And as result to this all of the nutrients and fibers are preserved. And due to this minimum oxidation the juice has a longer shelf life.
Pros of having a cold press juicer for everyday juices are given as follows:
- Yields more juice then other juicers.
- Produces less heat as it works on a slow speed and uses pressing techniques to extract juice.
- Retains more nutrients as compared to other centrifugal juicers.
- Does not produces a loud noise.
Cons of having a cold press juicer in kitchen are as follows:
- Requires more time to extract juice as compared to ordinary juicers.
- It is bigger in size then centrifugal juicers so requires more space.
- Having a bulky structure, it is heavier than other juicers like centrifugal juicers.
- Having a small size chute, it demands that the product should be cut into such pieces that they can easy go through the chute. Which results in taking more preparation time.
Why should you choose a Cold Press Juicer?
While choosing a cold press juicer you need to keep in mind what are your requirements and for what are the purposes that you need to have a cold press juicer in your house. If you’ve following requirements, then cold press juicers are for you:
- You need to have best nutrition and more juice no matter how long it takes.
- If you require more shelf time for juice than a juice extracted from cold press juicer would be best for you.
- You need to have a juicer which does not produce loud noise.
- You’ve no issue in cutting the product first.
- There is no issue with how a cold press juicer looks.
- Related Article: How Does Cold Press Juicer Work
- Related Article: How Much Weight Can You Lose Juicing for 30 Days
- Related Article: How to Choose a Cold Press Juicer
Hi, I am Alee Marton I am in the industry of kitchen products for almost 7 years. I have tested more than 20000 different gadgets used in kitchen for ease of work. I am here to share my experience and help you select the best product for your kitchen.