Cold Press Juicer
Juicers are of different types, one of them is cold press juicer. All of them have same work and that is extracting of juice from fruits and vegetables.
What Is Cold Press Juicer?
It is also a type of juicer. This juicer also called masticating juicer. This juicer extracts juice from fruits and vegetables using slow masticating method.
Why We Use These Juicers?
We use these juicers because these juicers extract more juice from fruits and vegetables as compared to other juicers without producing more heat. The juicers which produce heat while extracting juice kill some of the nutrients of products. Cleaning these juicers are also so easy as compared to other juicers.
What Is The Difference Between Cold Press Juicer And Other Juicers?
Every juicer has its own characteristics and property which is different and better than other juicer, but when we compare all juicers then cold press is quite better than other.
Because first difference between cold press and other juicers is that it extract more juice than other juicer. Secondly it produces less heat while extracting juice while other juicers produce more heat while working and in result some of the nutrients killed.
Thirdly it is easy to clean cold press because we can separate every part of this juicer by using manual. Fourthly this juicer is slow but the advantage and difference is that it didn’t produce sound while working.
Choosing the right juicer is very important so let’s talk about some pros and cons of this juicer so you can get the idea and get all information about it.
What Are Pros And Cons Of Cold Press Juicer?
- It extracts more juice than any other juicer.
- It can store juicer more than 73 hours before getting bad.
- This juicer produces less heat while extracting juice.
- It produces less sound while working.
- It is easy to clean this juicer than other juicers.
- This juicer takes more time to extract juice.
- This juicer has small chute.
- The cost of this juicer is expensive than other juicers.
- This juicer takes more space than other juicers