The blender bottle is one of the common brands that are used for proper mixing; you can make any drink in it with ease. Blender bottles have a mixer on the bottom that will blend all the ingredients very well without creating any mess. You can make any drink from a simple drink to a pancake by placing all the ingredients in it.
Mixer in the bottle is good for making a delicious cake. This blender has a spillproof cover; you can easily cover the lid and place the bottle in your bag or any other place without the fear of leakage. Different features are included in a blender bottler for your convenience in making your favorite drink.
How do blender bottles work?
Blender bottles are different from other common bottles because of the mixing mechanism. Mixing is blender bottles are so much easy. What you have to do? You just have to fix the mixer, add the ingredients close the lid tightly, and shake the bottle vigorously and your drink is ready. Shaking is done until all the ingredients mix properly.
Blender bottles have agitators of three types built-in, strainers and motors all the blender bottles have a wire whisk for blending. You need not worry about the cleaning; you can easily remove the motor and clean the bottle inside. Mixer present in blender bottles also causes no problem because it is completely present inside the bottle.
Motors have strong stainless steel blades you can crush every hard material into the blender like banana, apple, and other fruits. These blenders have strong blades; they don’t rust and remain inside the bottler when you are drinking.
Material of blender bottles
The material of the bottle matters a lot in the taste of your drink. Good material will make a drink that is good in taste. Three types of bottle materials are in common use.
Plastic blender bottles
Plastic blender bottles are most common bottles but the plastic used in these bottles are different from other material. For safety and health problems plastic blender bottles must be BPA-free, so no harmful chemicals may leach into your drink. These plastic blender bottles have extreme durability and have a material that is odor resistant construction.
Insulated blender bottles
Insulated shaker cups are beneficial in extreme seasons like cold or hot weather. Double layered vacuum construction protects heat loss from the bottle. Drink you put it in remains cool and hot for complete 24 hours. If you don’t drink all the material at once, this will store your material as such for the next 24 hours.
Glass blender bottles
Glass shaker cups are more in use than other blender bottles because of their odor and stain-resistant technology. You can drink in glass blender bottles with style. Because of style and safety, this glass is lined with silicon to prevent its breakage when it fell.
Are blender bottles microwave safe?
Blender bottles are taking the attention of everyone because of the ease of their use. These bottles can be heated in the microwave, but all the bottles in use do not microwave safe. Next in the article, you will get the answer to this question are blender bottles microwave safe?
- Heating plastic in the microwave release dioxins that are harmful to human health, but the plastic of blender bottles do not have dioxins. Your drink is safe from dioxins if it is not burned. You can easily put the bottle in the microwave, until your drink is saving from burning you will be saved from dioxins.
- Blender bottles can be used in the microwave with some precaution. Before putting the bottle in the blender you must remove the metal ball present inside the blender. Some bottles when put in the microwave release a plasticizer and it mixes with the food. The chance of this mixing will be more if your food is cheese or meat.
- Every bottle is not perfect for use in the microwave, you can use the bottle in the microwave with a clear label that it is microwave save. If your bottle is not with a label of microwave safe, but its construction is BPA free you can still use it in the microwave.
Precautions while placing blender bottles in the microwave
Using a plastic bottle in the microwave may not impose serious health problems on you, but you must follow certain tips to ensure the best outcome for your drink.
- Metal is not a good conductor of electricity and metal balls are present inside the blender for proper mixing. Microwave is an easy and instant source of heating appliance nowadays in which you need minimum cleaning and no setup. If you don’t want to destroy your microwave remove the metal ball before heating it.
- Blender bottles have lids for sealing power. When you place your bottle inside the microwave, pressure may develop inside the bottle. As the lid is seals and leakage proof it will remain in bottles. But when you open the lid your drink comes out with pressure and your food will be everywhere on you and your place.
- To avoid this proper care must be taken while heating and while opening the lid of the bottle blender.
You can use your bottle in the microwave with three possibilities:
- The metal ball must be outside the bottle when you place it in the microwave
- You should not the pressure point of your bottle blender to avoid spillage
- Your bottle must have construction with plastic that is BPA-free.
Are bottle blenders microwave safe? The answer can be yes or no, it all depends on you. The way you use them decides it is safe or not.
For your better safety, you must use another container for heating your food instead of placing bottle blenders inside them, these bottles are not built for pacing inside the microwave. When you try to take work from then they are not built for, it will cause harm.
If you still want to use bottle blenders inside the microwave you must follow the instruction, and you must sure your material is free from BPA and pressure.
Hi, I am Alee Marton I am in the industry of kitchen products for almost 7 years. I have tested more than 20000 different gadgets used in kitchen for ease of work. I am here to share my experience and help you select the best product for your kitchen.